Monday, November 16, 2009

My Roommates...

So i'm so glad that matt's a man whore and so i got put in with these three girls, they are becoming like my bestfriends... I totally love them all...


First off we have Erin, she the oldest one in the apartment but she fits right in, she's such a dork and she's loves to joke around... She's probably our smarted roommate to :) lol, when ever i need anything i go to her cause she super smart... We're planning on living together while i go to school and she works with summer... I'm pretty excited... It'll be fun...





So now we have Bobbie, who's probably the most like me out of all of the roommates, she's so crazy and she's so much fun to joke around with... She's so cute to, she's one of the prettiest girls i know, which might sound kinda creapy but whatever... lol... She's planning on moving back in with me and Erin at the end of the summer...



And last but not least Kim, she's so cute... She's that peace maker of the house, and the quite one. She's the most understanding person i know and one of the nices people i know... She's so funny and so much fun to be around, and i really hope she moves back in to...



I'm so happy I got put with these three girls, there so amazing and i love them to death!!!

No comments: